- Can you read people’s emotions?
- A great way to recycle empty Diptyque (or any) candles.
- Make your life saner with these crazy, yet effective, ideas. On a side note, how awesome is this bathroom? sigh.
- This speech may change the way you think about adulthood.
- See what was real and what was complete fabrication in Baz Luhrmann’s “The Great Gatsby.” (The song in the video is “Young and Beautiful” by Lana Del Rey)
- Tom Ford wishes we didn’t live in such a materialistic world. If only.
- After a summer of wearing every color of the rainbow, I look forward to going neutral.
- Garance Dore’s cheeky Fashion Week diary.
- Tory Burch gives a few tips on fall florals.
- 11 Untranslatable words from other languages. Totally get it!
- Five of Hollywood’s Hottest men reading children’s books. Yep, still hot.
- I never even considered turning a closet into a reading nook.
- What does your handwriting say about you?
- The women at Google try to connect high tech with high fashion using Google Glass.
- Wondering how much you will need to buy everything they tell us to in the September Vogue issue? How about $258,098?
- The cult of Isabel Marant, the epitome of cool.
- Major fashion brands, like J.Crew, are debuting their collections on social media.
- Ralph Lauren extends his style sense to his many living and working spaces.
- After BB and CC creams, there’s a CC (it stands for ‘color’ and ‘care’) lipstick, and this one by Giorgio Armani is the best.
- Beautiful and haunting images of London Fog in early 20th Century.
- As you may (or may not—no big deal!) know Iceland is not full of ice, and these beautiful pictures prove it.
- Do you ever wonder why some people are happier than others? No, it’s not the use of any medicinal herbs. Read on to learn more.
- As a J.Crew fan, I feel like I’m being told of an iconic secret with Gayle Spannaus, J.Crew’s Style Director, showing us how to create a messy bun.
- If you loved Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines,” watch this rendition on Jimmy Fallon (it involves the use of classroom instruments).
- Vanity Fair has released it’s International Best Dressed List 2013. My personal favorite on the list is Caroline Issa.