While it’s officially still summer (though it’s getting cooler each day), the stores have started stocking winter coats, and the biggest trend is menswear inspired coats. I’ve always been a fan of this trend, so I’m happy that it is still (yes, still because it seems like its a trend every year in recent memory) alive and kicking. However, what’s even better this season is the combination of menswear silhouettes with chalky blues and baby pinks colors to create a coat that is exquisitely feminine. Get the winter coat of your candy-coated (or caramel-coated if you’re into neutrals) dreams before your size is gone! Cheers!
- Long Three Button Coat by Neil Barrett, $1,500.00
- Masculine Double Breasted Coat by Zara, $189.00
- Elizabeth Wool-blend Coat by Theory, $675.00
- Fluffy Boyfriend Coat by Topshop, $178.00
- Oversized Wool-blend Coat by Rochas, $1,870
- Masculine Studio Overcoat by Zara, $299.00