Summer is almost drawing to an end (we’re hours away from Aug. 1!), yet it feels like there’s so much left to do. And since I can no longer afford to be scatterbrained about my summer plans (especially with the little things I want to do in the summer), I thought it might be a good idea to make a bucket list for the remainder of the summer.
- Eat more watermelon: Because I’m not sick of it yet; a clear indication that I haven’t had enough.
- Read an entire book sitting by the beach.
- Get a house plant and keep it alive: It’s much harder than it looks. I’ve tried and failed.
- Dance in the rain: This one might be tough since it almost never rains in San Diego (maybe if I’m desperate enough, I’ll settle for a fountain).
- Embrace yoga: This is kinda of in progress, and so far, it’s not happening, but fingers crossed.
- Have a picnic with friends in Balboa Park.
- Take long walks after dinner at least three times a week.
- Go fruit picking: Plus, find out what fruit is in season, so, you know, I can pick it.
- Go to a drive-in movie theater (like this one).
- Hike at least once a week.
What’s on your list?